Our client Netflix is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV shows. Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 57 million members in nearly 50 countries enjoying more than two billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We’re seeking someone dynamic, proactive and highly organised who has previously worked in creative industries and has experience as a high functioning PA who will assist in our comedy production this year.
- Assist the production office with the necessary supplies; typing, editing, copying and distributing scripts.
- Assist in organizing accommodation for cast and crew; typing and distributing schedules, or call sheets, assisting cast members.
- Running errands between the production office and other departments; closing accounts with -suppliers and dealing with surplus stock when the production is finished.
- Making vital contribution to aid the success of all our projects.
- We are looking for a creative, very motivated Assistant Producer/Development with a experience in Film and Television to join our team with strong connection with the the local industry and able to identify the company’s key strategies and working to support our projects both for TV and Cinema .
- Previous Experience in one of the main talent agencies will be highly considered for this position.
- Good legal and TV Series/Film practice knowledge will be beneficial.
- Being a strong team player with good communication skills.
Phone: (310) 868-8771
Email Address: email@example.com
Looking for people who have a desire to make a difference. I am working on a project dear and near to my heart that has the perfect story to highlight DACA and the Dream Act opportunities. I am looking for individuals who can visualize a story from different interviews. I have full access to what I believe to be a very "in the moment" story, Latino focused and definitely a story of triumph. I also have the equipment and know how to make this project a reality. Call me if interested or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have over 30 years in the industry and I believe this project is one that will inspire and contribute to a better understanding of the world around us. I have already started principal photography but there is still a lot of ground to cover.
Phone: (612) 720-2221
Email Address: email@example.com
Post is in CategoriesClassified Ads
We are looking for actors with at least 2 years experience, however, our core focus is to find new and upcoming talent so we also strongly encourage those with a serious passion for the industry to apply regardless of past experience.
Aiyanna Marie Michaels - African American or Bi-racial woman, 29 years old, Store Merchandise Manager working for the renowned V.L. Battista.
Melanie Ryan Graham – African American or Bi-racial woman, 24 years old, print model and graduate student studying to receive her PSY.D Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in marriage & family counseling.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headcase Films is casting for a viral ad to promote it's Trucker Caps (NOT the same as the modeling gig, if you've applied).
What we need:
*5 women, any race, must be thin (135 and under)*
Two teen (15-19)
One twenties (20-29)
One middle-aged (30-50)
One senior (50+)
The ad includes vulgar language, so do not apply if you cannot curse, and please be active in social media or you won't be considered.
Email a headshot/photo and we'll set up an audition,
Email Address: email@example.com
We are looking for 3 female models for a PAID "Headcase Girls" photo shoot. You'll be modeling our new trucker caps.
-Please be at least 5"5
-Agency repped is okay (include this info. when you submit)
Send us a message (with a headshot) for more details.
Phone: (612) 701-7334
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org