At Twin Cities PBS (TPT), we have a mission: to enrich lives and strengthen communities through the power of public media. This temporary Associate Editor for Rewire is critical to our mission. The temporary Assistant Editor supports the Rewire digital platform through production deliverables focused on video editing for online distribution platforms (YouTube, Facebook etc.), as well as production research, field shoots, pre/post production preparation and media asset management.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist in editing and producing digital video content for ongoing video productions;
- Ingest, archive and track project media accordingly;
- Appropriately and creatively: sequence A-roll and B-roll, choose and apply sound effects and music, mix audio, apply graphics;
- Identify experts and locations, pre-interview sources, research and manage intellectual property rights issues related to the project;
- Schedule field shoots, coordinate gear requirements with production manager;
- Regularly report project status to facilitate workflow, project planning and execution; and,
- Present a highly professional image of Twin Cities PBS through all verbal, written, and face-to-face interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication or Design preferred;
- 2+ years of applicable digital publishing and editing experience;
- Expertise in video editing using Adobe Creative Cloud suite;
- Experience with pre/post production tasks and field production in a fast-paced, multi-client setting;
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Proven experience moving quickly and accurately in a digital media environment;
- Ability to multitask, self-manage the deadlines of competing projects and work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to quickly build relationships and work collaboratively with producers and directors on assignments;
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation; and,
- Passion for and understanding of Twin Cities PBS, our audience, and music and/or government/politics.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume at our Career Center,
Twin Cities PBS is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veteran and Disability employer. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Address: email@example.com
Hi I’m kerra Miller from mpls ( Minneapolis ) Minnesota , a little about myself I’m 22 young blessed and gifted , basically born to act song and dance love and inspire . I want to put myself on the big screen because I want to inspire my people and say that they can live out their dreams . I have always loved to sing and act , my memory is 97. Percent and I love memerizing product. I came across this site through faith and would appreciate if I can’t get the cake to outshow my talent .
God bless , my lady kay
Phone: (612) 250-2073
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on a project titled "MINNEAPOLICE". It is one of many steps that we are taking to bridge the gap between the community and law enforcement. All of our projects focus on bringing the action to the public eye. There are many productions going on around our great state but none are seen as we are driving through our communities. We want to change that. We feel if the action is taking place in public view, it does something wonderful and productive for the community, the state, the cast involved, and our local film industry.
Phone: (612) 559-7322
Email Address: email@example.com
Hi my name is Michael Parkman and I currently live here in Minneapolis I am with Local 13 stagehand and I'm also with local 745 broadcasting I'm utility I know I am available for work for anybody that needs a stagehand or utility worker audio video climbing hand spotlight Etc.. freelancer I catch on very fast I'm a very fast learner so if anybody need an extra guy on the crew I am the guy for the job.... thank you hope to hear from you soon
Phone: (773) 299-3951
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org