Hello I'm hiring a videographer/videographers to film a YouTube reality show starting June 15th.Need a commitment for 5 to 6 weeks shooting Thursday _ Sundays.Must have own equipment including,lights and sound.Looking to work with someone who is fun,easy going and loves being around people.I don't need editing as I already have an editor.If you are available and can start on the desired date and make a commitment for about 5 weeks for 4 days a week please email me.I look forward to working with you!
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
i am an actress, singer, dancer and writer. I took acting classes in high school and college.. But I believe my true acting training came from life experience, and studying human behavior. My strengths are improv, comedy and drama. I can do multiple American accents, Bristish, and Jamaican. I love to work on camera or behind the scenes. I am ready to get into the film industry to share my talent and inspire others to do the same.
Phone: (651) 263-2550
Email Address: email@example.com
Tremendous! Entertainment is seeking an Equipment Coordinator to assist in the production of serial unscripted television programming based at our Minnetonka, Minnesota headquarters.
The Equipment Coordinator position will work with Line Producers and field crews to prepare, pack, ship, test, and maintain company-owned production equipment for use on several ongoing television series at a time. Successful candidates will possess meticulous organizational skills, boast a rich working knowledge of modern television and film production cameras, and have at least 2 years of unscripted television, film, news-gathering, or similar in-the-field production experience. They must be an energetic problem solver who can keep strict attention to detail in the face of last-minute production shifts and unpredictable gear-related issues. They must also be able to maintain excellent communication at all times between multiple production teams both in-house and freelance. Production/Camera rental house experience is also a plus.
· Serve as custodian and oversee the cleaning, maintenance, and repair for all camera, camera support, lighting, grip, video, and audio equipment
· Coordinate with rental houses, repair facilities, and equipment vendors across the U.S.
· Organize and pack production kits in order to give each field crew the tools they need to make great television
· Thoroughly test and QC all equipment and charge all batteries prior to shoots
· Troubleshoot equipment problems both in the office and with crew members in the field
· Coordinate shipping with third party vendors to get production kits to and from our shooting locations
· Drive production van for equipment drop-offs and pick-ups with travelling crew members in the twin cities area, often on evenings and weekends
· Research and advise Line Producers and VP of Production regarding new gear acquisitions and rentals
· Maintain our online asset database, scanning gear in and out via serial barcode in order to keep track of equipment locations and status, and scheduling equipment for future productions
· Communicate with Line Producers, Production Coordinators, Field Producers, and Directors of Photography regarding equipment needs, availability, and logistics on a shoot by shoot basis
· Act as a go-between for production crews and post production team regarding media management, camera settings, and other technical considerations
· Attend all pre-production meetings in order to address equipment-related questions and concerns
· Perform the duties of Assistant Camera on occasional field shoots, both in the Twin Cities area and on location in the US and abroad
· Keep track of receipts and deliver monthly expense reports
· Work on a flexible schedule, often independently, with minimal supervision
· Regularly lift and move cases up to 70 lbs
Phone: (952) 258-0220
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post is in CategoriesCrew & Employment: Paid
Hello all!! My name is Erick Gani, I am an aspiring writer/director from a Indonesian/Cambodian background. My main purpose on here is to familiarize myself with the community of Asian actors from Minnesota but also the greater Midwest region. I'd also like to connect with actors from Minnesota in general as I am new to the company of thespians in this state.
Hit me up and connect/contact me on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ecgani/
Phone: (651) 324-8803
Email Address: email@example.com
We are working on a project titled "MINNEAPOLICE". It is one of many steps that we are taking to bridge the gap between the community and law enforcement. All of our projects focus on bringing the action to the public eye. There are many productions going on around our great state but none are seen as we are driving through our communities. We want to change that. We feel if the action is taking place in public view, it does something wonderful and productive for the community, the state, the cast involved, and our local film industry.
Phone: (612) 559-7322
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org