Asian Mother, age 55-65, supporting
Asian Father, age 55-65, supporting
Parents to a musical prodigy who is battling addiction while preparing for his end of year final recital.
Seeking to fill the above roles for a feature film beginning production August 14th and ending August 23rd. Will be shot in Minneapolis.
Please send reel and headshot to email@example.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday April 11, 2019
Title: Fruitcake (10-min short)
Pay Rate: NON-UNINON. There is pay.
Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul
Shoot Dates: Approx Early-Mid August 2019
Production Label: Soulens
SUBMISSIONS BY JUNE 15th 2019
AUDITIONS THROUGHOUT JUNE 20-JULY 20, 2019
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE SUBMIT HEADSHOTS AND ONLINE DEMO CLIPS ALONG WITH YOUR SUBMISSION
Please send materials/inquires to email@example.com
Special Notes: The screenplay was written as part of a narrative shorts lab run by FilmNorth (IFP) director Andrew Peterson and is funded through the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council’s (MRAC) ‘Next Step Fund.’ The film is intended for mature audiences due to strong language and peril. The actors are required to perform 1-2 stunts with the aid of a stunt coordinator. Actors must be MALE and between the ages of 14-16
PREMISE: After a day of exploring an industrial landscape, Jonas and Theo stumble upon an abandoned grain elevator. Theo persuades Jonas to climb to its roof with him, but Jonas’ desire to appear tough is put to the test when Theo challenges him with the most daunting dare yet: jump across the 8-story high elevator shaft.
[THEO] CAUCAISAN no taller than 5’8’’, is a 15/16 year old thrill-seeker who is overly concerned with marking his masculinity. Theo is competitive, confident, and most of all, a daredevil. He welcomes dangerous situations and embraces them with a smile. He feels so untouchable that he has no problem pressuring/manipulating people around him to partake in those situations, even if they deem them as senseless. Like him or loathe him, at his core, he still has a good heart, it just takes a serious reality check to unveil his true self.
[JONAS] CAUCASIAN no taller than 5’8’’ and lanky, is a 14/15 year old who—unlike Theo—plays things safer. He’s just not much of a risk taker. He cares how others perceive him and he is most insecure about his inexperience with girls. He looks up to his more confident peers, especially those who can get girls easily. Though he aspires to be like them, he is reluctant about the means of getting to their level. Nevertheless, he is easily convinced if you hit him where it hurts.
Phone: (773) 503-2545
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! I am looking for a middle aged actor (male OR female) to fill a role in a feature film being shot in Fargo/Grand Forks!
The film is a crime drama/horror about a group of criminals laying low after a big heist. The end up at the wrong farm house and things go south fast.
The role I am seeking is the heist leader, Godmother OR Godfather.
Shoot for Godparent will last about 4 days.
We will pay you for your time and dedication.
Phone: (720) 838-9504
Email Address: email@example.com
i am an actress, singer, dancer and writer. I took acting classes in high school and college.. But I believe my true acting training came from life experience, and studying human behavior. My strengths are improv, comedy and drama. I can do multiple American accents, Bristish, and Jamaican. I love to work on camera or behind the scenes. I am ready to get into the film industry to share my talent and inspire others to do the same.
Phone: (651) 263-2550
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tremendous! Entertainment is seeking an Equipment Coordinator to assist in the production of serial unscripted television programming based at our Minnetonka, Minnesota headquarters.
The Equipment Coordinator position will work with Line Producers and field crews to prepare, pack, ship, test, and maintain company-owned production equipment for use on several ongoing television series at a time. Successful candidates will possess meticulous organizational skills, boast a rich working knowledge of modern television and film production cameras, and have at least 2 years of unscripted television, film, news-gathering, or similar in-the-field production experience. They must be an energetic problem solver who can keep strict attention to detail in the face of last-minute production shifts and unpredictable gear-related issues. They must also be able to maintain excellent communication at all times between multiple production teams both in-house and freelance. Production/Camera rental house experience is also a plus.
· Serve as custodian and oversee the cleaning, maintenance, and repair for all camera, camera support, lighting, grip, video, and audio equipment
· Coordinate with rental houses, repair facilities, and equipment vendors across the U.S.
· Organize and pack production kits in order to give each field crew the tools they need to make great television
· Thoroughly test and QC all equipment and charge all batteries prior to shoots
· Troubleshoot equipment problems both in the office and with crew members in the field
· Coordinate shipping with third party vendors to get production kits to and from our shooting locations
· Drive production van for equipment drop-offs and pick-ups with travelling crew members in the twin cities area, often on evenings and weekends
· Research and advise Line Producers and VP of Production regarding new gear acquisitions and rentals
· Maintain our online asset database, scanning gear in and out via serial barcode in order to keep track of equipment locations and status, and scheduling equipment for future productions
· Communicate with Line Producers, Production Coordinators, Field Producers, and Directors of Photography regarding equipment needs, availability, and logistics on a shoot by shoot basis
· Act as a go-between for production crews and post production team regarding media management, camera settings, and other technical considerations
· Attend all pre-production meetings in order to address equipment-related questions and concerns
· Perform the duties of Assistant Camera on occasional field shoots, both in the Twin Cities area and on location in the US and abroad
· Keep track of receipts and deliver monthly expense reports
· Work on a flexible schedule, often independently, with minimal supervision
· Regularly lift and move cases up to 70 lbs
Phone: (952) 258-0220
Email Address: email@example.com
Post is in CategoriesCrew & Employment: Paid
Hello all!! My name is Erick Gani, I am an aspiring writer/director from a Indonesian/Cambodian background. My main purpose on here is to familiarize myself with the community of Asian actors from Minnesota but also the greater Midwest region. I'd also like to connect with actors from Minnesota in general as I am new to the company of thespians in this state.
Hit me up and connect/contact me on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ecgani/
Phone: (651) 324-8803
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working on a project titled "MINNEAPOLICE". It is one of many steps that we are taking to bridge the gap between the community and law enforcement. All of our projects focus on bringing the action to the public eye. There are many productions going on around our great state but none are seen as we are driving through our communities. We want to change that. We feel if the action is taking place in public view, it does something wonderful and productive for the community, the state, the cast involved, and our local film industry.
Phone: (612) 559-7322
Email Address: email@example.com