Video Production Intern – (Bloomington, MN)
Compensation: Monthly Stipend
Axiom Marketing is searching for its next video production intern. With the explosive growth of online video, we are in need of new talent to assist in the video production process from start to finish.
During this three-month internship, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
* Logging, transcribing interviews, b-roll
* Maintain existing video cataloging system
* Taking the lead on creation of internal communication videos
* Assisting Video Project Managers with on-location, client video shoots
* Conceptualizing innovative new ways to tell stories for clients
* Creating social media content to share on various channels
To start, this position will be 15-20 hours per week, but could expand depending on your initiative and willingness to contribute. For the right candidate, this position could lead to additional projects upon successful completion of internship.
Please provide a compelling cover letter, resume and relevant links to any professional video projects you may have worked on. Please no music videos. We are looking for current college students aiming to build their credentials, but recent grads are encouraged to apply as well. A stipend will be provided, paid on a monthly basis.
Phone: (952) 224-2939
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post is in CategoriesCrew & Employment: Paid
Screenplay and cast, website are great.
Looking to fill multiple crew positions:
- camera ops with own equipment
- boom mic ops
- Experienced on-set pros and behind-the-scene players.
I can pay a small percentage on the sale/sales of the first purchase. Experience is a plus of course, but ambition is a strong trait.
Phone: (612) 819-9822
Email Address: rhettindustriesLLC@mail.com