True Facade Pictures is an award winnning video marketing company located in Mankato, MN.
We are expanding and looking to hire contractors for part-time production work.
If you have video production skills and are available to work in Mankato, MN--send resume and reel to email@example.com.
Phone: (507) 317-5945
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evine is looking for a Hair & Makeup Artist to provide styling for our on-air talent. The Hair & Makeup Artist provides exceptional service through relationship building, sharing product information and ensuring that the host, models and guests hair and makeup is camera ready.
- Responsible for applying makeup and fixing hair to enhance show hosts – show guests and live show models.
- Work with clients to create various looks that are appropriate to the type of shows they will be the talent for (i.e. Beauty vs jewelry vs. cooking).
- Be engaged on what is airing on our network and pop out in studios as needed to do touch-ups on all talent.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting. Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Teach makeup application to talent
- Do nail and hand checks to make sure talent’s hands look great prior to them going out on set.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients on ideal look.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure and be open to every changing schedule.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Schedule will flex and align as much to the program calendar schedule. Evening hours and weekends will be part of the schedule.
- Maintain the needs of the salon as far as cleaning, supplies and maintenance as needed.
- 5+ years working in video setting doing Hair/Make-up on talent (ex, commercials, live TV, movies)
- 5+ years’ experience in executing HD Make-up application
- Education and Certifications in Hair & Make-Up application
- Flexible to short notices changes and easily adaptable in fast paced settings.
- Attention to detail should be impeccable.
- Personable and enjoys working with many different personalities – talent and styles.
- 401(k) match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Team member discount
- Casual dress, 7 days/week
- On-site cafeteria
Phone: (952) 943-6504
Email Address: email@example.com
Minneapolis post-production house seeking strong candidates for mixing film and commercial media. Engineers will work across a broad spectrum of projects and must show aptitude in the following:
-Work fluently in Pro Tools HD and associated peripheral hardware
-Mixing abilities in stereo and 5.1 surround formats
-Understand video synchronization and workflow within Pro Tools
-Manage a variety of video and audio codecs in sessions
-Edit, mix, place, and record foley
-Record and/or edit and clean up voice-over and ADR performances
-Work in a cool and confident manner while being observed by clients
-Maintain a professional and personable demeanor
-Troubleshoot software/hardware issues on the fly
-Manage both long and short-form sessions from thirty-second commercial spots to short and feature film dubs
Candidates who hare the following will have a definite edge:
-Aptitude at trouble-shooting software and repairing hardware issues
-Experience working with Focusrite's RedNet systems
-Experience working with Dante audio networks and routing signal flow through Dante Controller
Applicants must have a track record of formal education, a top-notch demo reel, or industry experience. All mixes would be conducted in Minneapolis' North Loop. Rates will be agreed upon with selected candidate(s) directly.
Phone: (612) 803-3556
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A&E Casting is currently seeking front desk assistants. We are a fun, fast-paced casting facility that works on film and commercial castings. Job requirements include: checking in talent, taking digital photos, printing and copying. This is an on-call position with an hourly wage. Great for students with a flexible schedule. Please email a resume to email@example.com
Phone: (612) 310-5333
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a producer and director in development on an ULB film we will be shooting about this time, next year. The script is still being workshopped, and we should have a ready-to-shoot script by end of Winter.
As this is an ULB effort, I am starting my search early for key positions throughout develop/pre-production/production/post/marketing/distribution.
If you are interested in being considered, please send an email to this post with some information about your professional work history, as well as a link to your reel/website/portfolio/IMDb/etc to HuntingParty.TheMovie@gmail.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Here are a few of the positions we are starting the search for early. This list will become more complete as we move closer to pre-production. If you don't see a role listed that you feel you could fill that is necessary for a successful film, please send me your info and plead your case.
Director of Photography
Special FX MUA
Producer of Marketing & Distribution
Director of Social Media
We have a temporary budget (that will be adjusted once the script is locked) and a financial strategy of only using 50% private equity. The goal is to find ten other filmmakers interested in becoming active investors in the project. If you have any interest in finding out more about this opportunity, please mention it when you respond to the post.
Email Address: HuntingParty.TheMovie@gmail.com