Our client Netflix is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV shows. Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 57 million members in nearly 50 countries enjoying more than two billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We’re seeking someone dynamic, proactive and highly organised who has previously worked in creative industries and has experience as a high functioning PA who will assist in our comedy production this year.
- Assist the production office with the necessary supplies; typing, editing, copying and distributing scripts.
- Assist in organizing accommodation for cast and crew; typing and distributing schedules, or call sheets, assisting cast members.
- Running errands between the production office and other departments; closing accounts with -suppliers and dealing with surplus stock when the production is finished.
- Making vital contribution to aid the success of all our projects.
- We are looking for a creative, very motivated Assistant Producer/Development with a experience in Film and Television to join our team with strong connection with the the local industry and able to identify the company’s key strategies and working to support our projects both for TV and Cinema .
- Previous Experience in one of the main talent agencies will be highly considered for this position.
- Good legal and TV Series/Film practice knowledge will be beneficial.
- Being a strong team player with good communication skills.
Phone: (310) 868-8771
Email Address: email@example.com
Position Description: Box Office Attendant (Temporary)
Employment Type: Paid, Hourly
Job Starts: One week prior to Opening Night (attendance at earlier training sessions required)
Job Ends: The day after Closing Night
Festival Dates: April 9-25, 2015
The Box Office Attendant facilitates ticket and concessions sales, and theatre cleaning at Festival Venues. The Box Office Attendant reports to the Theatre Manager and Venue Managers, and will interface with Festival seasonal staff, and year-round Film Society staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve the general public by selling event related tickets, passes, concessions and memberships using the Festival’s ticketing system.
- Operate a cash register and/or credit card equipment.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner, and provide a top-tier customer experience for every patron.
- Distribute literature to patrons and answer questions in response to inquiries about shows and events.
- Assist with closing of the Box Office each day.
- Be informed on festival events, daily screenings, and schedule changes.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Possess good analytical, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to function in high-traffic situations while maintaining a calm, professional manner.
- Experience with event ticketing software suggested.
- Commitment to providing a top-tier experience for all patrons.
Email Address: Matthew@mspfilmsociety.org
Looking for crew for feature film "Forgotten".
Filming starts first week of March.
15 day shooting schedule over 3 weeks.
Mostly interiors filming in and around twin cities.
Looking for all departments.
Please email resumes, phone calls ok.
Phone: (612) 599-5726
Email Address: Meighan@LuckyProductions.com
Micro-budget feature film seeks Production Designer. Shoot dates Feb 25th to Mar. 10th. A gritty character study set in a high stakes sci-fi world.
Small stipend, DOE. Travel, accomodations, and meals provided.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for actors with at least 2 years experience, however, our core focus is to find new and upcoming talent so we also strongly encourage those with a serious passion for the industry to apply regardless of past experience.
Aiyanna Marie Michaels - African American or Bi-racial woman, 29 years old, Store Merchandise Manager working for the renowned V.L. Battista.
Melanie Ryan Graham – African American or Bi-racial woman, 24 years old, print model and graduate student studying to receive her PSY.D Clinical Psychology with an emphasis in marriage & family counseling.
Email Address: email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
Liaison has a full-time ongoing opportunity for a Photojournalist / Corporate Videographer to shoot and edit photojournalistic stories in the Twin Cities metro for our Fortune 500 manufacturing client's brand journalism department. If you've got three to six years commercial or broadcast video experience, a good rapport with clients and subjects, and a killer web-based videography reel, this is your career opportunity to work on a range of projects and flex your creative and technical skills. We're looking for someone with a creative eye and willingness to take on a challenge.
Some specific responsibilities:
- You'll take a project entirely from concept to completed launch: shoot, edit, upload;
- You'll work with different types of existing video source files and convert/format them for use online and on social media;
- You'll work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and with a writer.
Full Liaison benefits for this position include 100% employer-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday time, 401(k) program with matching, and short- and long-term disability insurance.
Background & Experience:
- Three to six years Videography experience, including shooting, editing and client/producer interface. Corporate journalism or commercial broadcast experience preferred;
- A demo reel showcasing your exceptional story-telling skills (be sure your application points to a single web-based streaming-enabled demo reel);
- Four-year degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere;
- Knowledge of Aperture and Photoshop preferred;
- Still photography and graphic design experience a plus. Please provide still photo portfolio if available.
- You are a true visual storyteller.
- You have the ability to make a technical topic understandable and compelling.
- You enjoy the creative challenge of producing video content for a corporate audience.
- You're equally at home editing as you are working on ideas with clients and in the field shooting.
This is a full-time, ongoing position on Liaison's creative services team working onsite at a global technology and manufacturing company in Maplewood, MN. Details will be provided during the interview process.
Based on 3-6 years' experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We're only able to process resumes submitted through our website. ***
Please visit us at http://www.liaisonresources.com/jobs/100036.html for a detailed job description and to apply for this position. We respond to all candidates who apply with us online, so please no phone calls or direct emails. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications!
Liaison is an equal opportunity employer.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14 minute narrative short drama looking to hire composer immediately. This is a paid gig.
Email Address: email@example.com
Editor needed for the independent feature film, Blue Balloons. Written, directed, and produced by Emily Troedson, the story follows the ups and downs of one family's struggle to care for their mother during her cancer treatment. An honest, realistic portrayal of the impact terminal illness has on individuals and families, Blue Balloons is a timely story about characters caught in a world of opposites and their search for hope in the midst of every day struggle.
Deferred pay plus stipend. If interested, send a resume or reel/website links to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "EDITOR FOR FEATURE" in the subject heading.
For more information, visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/blueballoonsfilm.
Phone: (612) 384-4923
Email Address: email@example.com
Snowbate feature hiring colorist/DI. We're open to both individuals and post houses based in the Twin Cities. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 13th with the following:
1. IMDb link
2. Links to work samples
3. Short letter describing your experience with and ability to perform either or both of the following:
a) Color grading an 85 minute feature conformed from 4K footage (Red Epic)
b) Finishing the film post-color: incorporating sound files, FX, and end credits/crawl; generating master files (for QT, DCP, HDCam and Bluray creation), and managing the DI process
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email Address: email@example.com
We are looking for 3 female models for a PAID "Headcase Girls" photo shoot. You'll be modeling our new trucker caps.
-Please be at least 5"5
-Agency repped is okay (include this info. when you submit)
Send us a message (with a headshot) for more details.
Phone: (612) 701-7334
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a local Minnesota business looking to create some awesome instructional and marketing videos to be used as product explanation demos posted on YouTube and our website and for other marketing efforts.
Qualified candidates should have good videography and editing skills. You should be able to think strategically and constructively about how to most efficiently and effectively create instructional videos that inform the audience of how a product works, how to install a product and how to make the product look easy to work with in fairly short videos, usually less than 5 minutes. The products being highlighted in the videos are new to the market, high tech and green solutions for electricians, low voltage installers, facilities managers, and residential home owners.
Opportunities will be on an as needed basis. This is a contract position.
All interested candidates should contact us via email at: email@example.com
If you have portfolio videos, please send links for those in the email as well.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org