This is a call to all creative minds in the film industry. We are shooting a (appromixate) 75 min feature starting on August 14 and shooting through August 30 (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only), with rehearsals starting July 24, and we are looking for the following members for our film crew:
*Gaffer / Lighting technicians
*Audio engineer / Audio techs
*Director of Photography
All interested in working on the film submit your resume and demo reels for any past work.
If you have any more questions about the film, contact us at and send your resume and demo reel to:
Phone: (612) 290-7387
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimizer is seeking students who crave valuable writing and reporting experience while covering the fastest sports across the country. Like to travel? Enjoy drag and champ truck racing? Want to shoot video, interview race winners and write weekly recaps? Then this internship is for you.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to NHRA Drag Racing and Champ Truck World Series events on a weekly basis.
- Shoot video of all races, utilizing a multiple camera set-up, featuring GoPro and mounted cameras.
- Interview race winners, team owners and series officials.
- Write weekly race recaps for online and internal use.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program at a trade school, college or university which recognizes internships for class credit.
- Ability to read, write and speak English well.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule featuring heavy travel.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for journalism.
Phone: (800) 248-3855
Email Address: email@example.com
Post is in CategoriesCrew & Employment: Unpaid
Want to work on a Documentary regarding DACA and the Dream Act? I have the perfect story.
VenUS Directions, Inc.
Looking for people who have a desire to make a difference. Call me if interested or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have over 30 years in the industry and I believe this project is one that will inspire and contribute to a better understanding of the world around us. I have already started principal photography but there is still a lot of ground to cover.
Looking for a music composer interested in creating a music score for a trailer and eventually a full-length short documentary.
Phone: (612) 720-2221
Email Address: email@example.com