Medical Services, First Aid
Northwest Laboratory, is a full-service pathology lab that has been around for over 30 years. We work with organizations of all types and size, including production companies, to provide tailor-made COVID-19 PCR testing in an effort to help maintain a safe and healthy working environment. Our low-cost and flexibility can be a factor in helping you win more bids, reducing your costs, and providing you with the opportunity to generate revenue with our testing.
- We accept nasal, nasopharyngeal, or saliva specimens.
- We offer a cost-effective high volume batch testing option.
- 24 hour turnaround time once specimen is received.
- Lab capacity is 25,000 specimens per night, which contributes to the fast turnaround.
- Validated at room temperature for 8 days so there is no need to refrigerate specimens.
- Sensitivity and Specificity rates are 100%. Higher sensitivity rates than rapid antigen tests.
- All testing supplies provided at no cost.
- We can send someone to your site to perform the swabs.
- Very competitive pricing allowing you to cut costs or increase revenue.
- Real-time results delivered electronically through our results portal.
Phones: (409) 988-5432 (Cell)
Email Address: email@example.com
Rescue Resources provides personnel and equipment for on set and set construction medical/first aid, rescue and fire suppression.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites: Rescue Resources, Inc.
Title/Name: A Serious Man
Client/Production Company: Focus Fetures
Title/Name: North Country
Client/Production Company: Warner Brothers Pictures
Client/Production Company: Ad Hominem Enterprises
Title/Name: In An Instant
Client/Production Company: In An Instant/ABC
• Enforce policies and protocols on-set relating to the safeguarding of cast and crew from COVID-19 throughout physical production process (pre-production to wrap)
• Perform on-set walkthroughs for safety planning requirements and best practices
• Set up on-set sanitation station, signage and health screening location and protocols
• Identify high-touch surfaces and provide enhanced treatment of sanitizer before, during and post production
• Escalate issues and provide reports to production management regarding concerns, violations, and compliance
• Monitor key points of entry, egress and traffic flow areas to ensure proper social distancing
• Stay current on new developments in health and safety in the workplace to improve quality and efficacy of production processes
• Verify the pre-work health screening process established by the Production is being followed
• Work in conjunction with Locations Dept. to review and assess, both pending and secured, locations for COVID-19 protection requirements and safeguarding
(612) 362-0676 (Office)
Email Address: email@example.com
We provide services such as COVID testing, health and safety consulting, local hygiene crews, PPE, etc. Please visit our website for more information.
Phones: (818) 427-4172 (Office)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Yandrich, (818) 427-4172, email@example.com