- Security Health Plan- Cahoots/Yamamoto -Key Grip 2021
- Crystal Farms- Superlative Key Grip 2021
- Scheel's- Fall Fashion Key Grip 2020
- Univision- Gold Cup Allianz Field - Lighting Director 2019
- Univision Super Bowl LVII - booth Camera Operator 2018
- Cinedigm/Garlin Pictures "Tuscaloosa" - Grip 2019
- Superlative Films "The House Of Tomorrow" --Grip 2016
- NBC "Thursday Night Football" --Electrician 2016
- HBO "Mogodishu, MN" pilot --Dolly Grip 2016
- Ad Hominem Enterprises, Fox/Searchlight "Wilson" -- Grip 2016
- Committee Films/ABC "In An Instant" -- Best Boy Grip 2015
- Anonymous Content/Kilburn Media, Sony Pictures "The End Of The Tour" -- Best Boy Grip (MN unit) 2015
- NBC Universal "Field Of Dreams 25th Anniversary" cast interviews- -- Key Grip 2015
- 8th Street Productions -Sears -Back To School -- Best Boy Electric 2015
- Big Picture Productions- Land O Lakes -- Gaffer 2015
Phones: (612) 803-0311 (Cell)
Email Address: email@example.com
Websites: imdb page
Dean Woytcke, (612) 803-0311, firstname.lastname@example.org
Extensive skills generated over four decades of experience gaining efficient abilities covering people, locations, studio, sets, greenscreen, on white, in limbo, and tabletop food or products for most styles, genres, and formats.
Pre-production, production, and post-production expertise facilitating fast and smart work within all scales of budgets serving international, national, regional, and local clients. Offering equipment package rentals and a database of quality freelance enablers.
Call BILL FELKER 763-458-8244.
Email Address: email@example.com
In the film and video business since 1990. Clients and projects include run and gun, corporate video, commercials, live broadcast televison and feature films. I also own a small lighting and grip package which can be supplemented to meet your lighting needs.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org