Find a job. Post a job.
Find a job. Post a job.
Find a job
Contact the individual listed in the job posting.
The Film Society of Minneapolis St. Paul seeks an Events Manager to plan, coordinate and oversee parties, panels and special events for the 41st Minneapolis St. Paul International Film Festival, May 5th-19th, 2022. The Events Manager works closely with and reports to the Executive Director and Festival Manager.
Sparking democracy through documentary since 1966, Kartemquin is a collaborative community that empowers documentary makers who create stories that foster a more engaged and just society.
Situated within a shared leadership model and reporting to the board of directors, the Artistic Director contributes vision and direction to Kartemquin as we look to the future. As we expand our team, we are prioritizing creating space for individuals who are rooted in a diversity of lived experiences.
DATES: 10/15 To 10/16
Project: Comedy Special (Netflix)
Rates: $225/12 (Non Negotiable)
Please note: Must be available ALL DATES.
Email resume: email@example.com
Build and Produce great Live Television Shows/branding for Shopping Network.
Must have skills in photoshop, television production background. Full time position with Benefits. Salary negotiable. Immediate start. Local studio location.
Contact Amy Olson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate / SalaryTBD
Deadline to Apply4/12/22
Description and DetailsAs a Post Production Supervisor, you will be expected to collaborate with other employees on a daily basis and to uphold Committee Films reputation, high production standards, and values at all times. You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently performing the following duties and others as assigned that include, but are not limited to:
-Project managing all tasks related to post-production of television shows, commercial, corporate and marketing projects from offline edit through final delivery
-Managing a full post-production team including coordinators, assistant editors, and editors, designers, and production assistants
-Managing freelancers schedules, including editors, sound designers, colorists, VFX artists
-Creating and managing production schedules and calendars
-Developing workflow systems and strategies for success
-Troubleshooting technical problems with all electronic equipment
● Must have extensive knowledge of post-production: understanding the process in detail and keeping up to date on ever-changing software and techniques
● Must be able to multi-task, problem-solve and manage multiple projects at once, all while keeping the post team working together happily
● Possession of strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
● Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given
● Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro. Knowledge of additional editing software preferred
● Strong attention to detail
● Tracking online and offline edits
● 3+ years of related experience
*College degree preferred
Looking to hire?