Find a job. Post a job.
Find a job. Post a job.
Find a job
Contact the individual listed in the job posting.
Position Available - Technical Operations Manager
Company - NineNorth
Deadline to Apply - 10/30/23
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Roseville, MN
Pay Rate/Salary - $70,000 - $85,000/yr
Description: As the Technical Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient functioning of our technical infrastructure. You will oversee equipment procurement, operations, and maintenance of our equipment and facilities including our 4- Camera 4K Studio, our 5-Camera HD Production Truck, our 6 Cable Channel Distribution Center and Master Control, along with our 9 Television Control Rooms at each of our member cities’ City Halls. You will oversee our IT services and implement standard operating procedures while providing support for our web streaming, archiving, and cablecasting services. Your technical prowess will help us maintain high standards, troubleshoot issues, and streamline our workflow.
1. Strategic Planning: Develop yearly audio/video and computer IT capital plans, audit technology needs, spec equipment, and liaise with vendors.
2. IT Management: Manage IT services with outside vendors, maintain service records, negotiate prices, and establish maintenance schedules.
3. SOP Development: Devise and execute standard operating procedures related to technology, ensuring adherence among all staff members.
4. Media Services: Manage web streaming, archiving, and cablecasting services for clients, including troubleshooting and communication with clients.
5. Broadcast Management: Oversee live switches on all cable channels, automate processes where possible, and verify signal compliance with FCC standards.
6. Equipment Installation: Wire and install equipment related to the capital improvement plan, maintain digital manuals, and repurpose equipment creatively.
7. Website Management: Supervise website services with vendors, review analytics, and provide reports to the Executive Director.
8. Team Supervision: Coordinate Technical Specialist’s schedule, provide technical support, and offer leadership development to direct reports.
9. Vendor Coordination: Collaborate with outside vendors on equipment repairs and building maintenance.
10. Process Optimization: Identify streamlined processes to improve workflow and adhere to our mission.
11. Purchase Requisitions: Provide monthly purchase requisitions.
12. Social Media: Capture social media photos of members and activities.
• Associate degree or higher in a related field (audio engineering, video production, IT management, or electronics technology).
• 5 to 7 years of experience in audio, visual, and video production.
• Strong knowledge of video production signal flow, cabling, and troubleshooting.
• Proficiency in webcasting, cablecasting, and community media-related products.
• Experience with Tightrope Media Systems software preferred.
• Reliable transportation.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs., walk upstairs, and climb ladders.
• Flexibility and a strong commitment to our organization's mission.
If you're a technical wizard ready to make an impact in a dynamic organization, apply now to join North Suburban Access Corporation as our Technical Operations Manager. Help us bring our community's stories to life and ensure the seamless operation of our technical infrastructure.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience in the field and why you would be the perfect fit. E-Mail your materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming a talented and passionate Technical Operations Manager to our team. Resumes without a cover letter will receive limited consideration.
North Suburban Access Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Contact Email: jongstad@NineNorth.org
Production Start Date: TBA - August 2023
Description and Details: Key crew applicants needed for Independent feature project in development in early stages of funding, including D.P., Gaffer, Grip, Sound Mixer, Script Supervisor, Production Designer, Location Manager, Accountant, Hair/Makeup, and Costume Design. Resumes requested for production grant applications.
Work samples requested for building a solid production team in the Twin Cities.
Please submit questions, resumes, links to reels and work samples to email@example.com
Name: Reva Zane
Position: Line Producer
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline to Apply: Open
Details and Description: Independent feature, romantic comedy. Looking for someone with experience with the cost of shooting in Minnesota. Planning to film primarily in Minneapolis & St. Paul.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: The Cinematics
Positions Available - Extras/background
Start Date: 09/26/2023
Deadline to Apply: 09/20/2023
Compensation: Gas & Credit
Description: The feature film, ‘THE BALLAD OF TRAVIS HUNTER’ is seeking 3-5 females (18+ years of age) to play party-girl/fangirls in a very short but fun opening pick-up scene of the movie. Filming in Rochester MN, Sept 26th late afternoon. Gas stipend and film credit offered. If interested, email email@example.com with a headshot and availability, or with any questions.
Looking to hire?